Minnesota Department of Education Online Accredited Program
Saints Online is one of Minnesota’s first four online programs accredited by the Minnesota Department of Education. Saints Online is in its seventh year of programming, serving students in Kindergarten through grade 12. Programming is supported by teachers and staff within St. Francis Area Schools.
- Students can work during the time of day that works best for them—even nights and weekends.
- Students can schedule meetings with their teacher for hands-on learning, 1:1 help, or a quiet work environment.
- All teachers assigned to Saints Online classes have office hours.
- Kindergarten through grade 6 students are assigned one teacher for Math, Science, Social Studies, and Language Arts.
- Grades 7 and 8 students are assigned one teacher per subject area.
- Grades 9 through 12 students will be enrolled in courses required for graduation standards, as well as elective class options.
- Calvert is the online platform for grades K-2.
- Edmentum is the online platform for grades 3-12.
- Students will work with their school counselor to assure they are on track for graduation.
- High school students can be concurrently enrolled in more than one district program.
- Students are eligible to participate in district activities and athletics.
- Grades K-3 expect 2-3 hours of learning/day
- Grades 4-6 expect 3-4 hours of learning/day
- Grades 7-12 expect 4-5 hours of learning/day
- Connect with each teacher one time per week—virtually or in-person.
St. Francis Learning Center
4111 Ambassador Blvd. NW
St. Francis, MN 55070
Tim O’Connell, Alternative Education Supervisor
763-753-7152 | firstname.lastname@example.org
If you choose to enroll your student in Saints Online in any capacity, please make sure to register with the appropriate link.
For students who are not currently enrolled in St. Francis Area Schools, click HERE.